Corporate & Other Events
We pride ourselves on our ability to understand you, your business and your objectives. This, coupled with our unique personal approach to event management, has won us many loyal clients over the years.
We never forget that we are in the service industry, and we think that it is this close attention to detail that is most important in making any event a success. Combine this with a constant desire to exceed our clients’ objectives through close teamwork and a great event is assured.
Corporate & other Events – Planning and Production Service:
Ped Events will carry out many duties as part of our planning and production service. To give you an idea of how we help to alleviate the stress of organising a corporate event, our roles include:
- Assisting with negotiations for venue and book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, make travel arrangements, order event signs, and ensure appropriate décor (florals, linens, colour schemes, etc.) to meet the quality expectations of our clients.
- Aggressively gathering information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
- Conducting research, making site visits, and finding resources to help staff make decisions about event possibilities.
- Serving as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary.
- Preparing name tags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Closing out all events as required.
We will also help with the administration of the event as required. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Assisting with preparing budgets and provide progress reports to our clients.
- Keeping track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Coordinating appointments and visits to see venue space.
- Preparing and modifying event contracts as requested.
Whether you want a traditional wedding or an elegant, contemporary celebration, our bespoke approach to planning and design guarantees that every aspect of your day will be exactly as you desire, from the venue design and styling, to the flowers, food, entertainment and much, much more.
We will be there on the day so you can relax and enjoy an outstanding celebration managed and designed to perfection and one that you, your families and friends will talk about for years to come. You may already have a vision of your dream day, if not we will find it together, so whether it is a:
- Bar & Bat Mitzvah
- Christening/Baptism/Naming Ceremony
- Renewal of Vows/Reaffirmation Ceremony
- Hen/Stag party
- Commemoration of an Anniversary
- Celebration, marking the end of a difficult time in your lives together
- Or even a divorce party
All you have to do is sit back, relax, enjoy, and let us create the magical day you have envisaged and make memories for you to treasure.
If you would like to talk to us about a corporate event then please contact us by calling 07411 332121 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.